Saturday 1 October 2016

Starting to collect again!

Whilst collecting autographs for a charity book signing I decided to dig out my old collection and dust it off. I had a pretty good collection, but sold off all of my uninscribed autographs years ago. Here's what I had left. I've tried to recall the event that the autographs were obtained.


Anthony Daniels as C-3PO
14th July 2007 at Celebration Europe 

Femi Taylor as Oola
4th December 2005 at StarFest, Chelmsford

Garrick Hagon as Biggs Darklighter
4th December 2005 at StarFest, Chelmsford

Kenny Baker as R2-D2
1st July 2006 at London Film and Comic Con, London

Michael Carter as Bib Fortuna
10th March 2002 at Memorabilia Birmingham

Michael Sheard as Admiral Ozzel
2nd March 2003 at Star Wars Day VII, Devon

Mike Edmonds as Logray
14th July 2007 at Celebration Europe XL

Paul Blake as Greedo
2nd March 2003 at Star Wars Day VII, Devon

Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca
1st July 2006  at London Film and Comic Con, London

Richard LePartmentier as Admiral Motti
4th December 2005 at StarFest Chelmsford


No comments:

Post a Comment